Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello October,

So yeah, as I mentioned on DA this is my new home for the next few months at least and thank you lovelies who came over and watched me :)
I don't know if you would consider it a reward for doing so, but I will be uploading the first extract of the white rabbit story I'm playing with.
yeah yeah, it is an Alice in Wonderland story... but I hope its creative enough so you dont get bored. so yeah watch this spot.

haha and while your waiting, since jin does the same random videos, what my favourite version of poker face here.


2 comments:

  1. haha.. i was going to do the same thing with videos. and I LOVE that video. always cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right. haha you should totally post some videos. my next one was gonna be matt damons impersonation of matthew mcconohey (cant spell his last name

    ReplyDelete