Monday, October 4, 2010

just cause it makes me happy....


I went and saw guardians of Ga'hool yesterday. I had a choice of that or last airbender. Haha my ideas have changed a bit. I mean when i heard about a movie version of avatar I was insanely exciting and an adventue movie about owl.... not so much. I havent read the books, it may have been easier to keep up with the names if i had, but it was a pretty freaking amazing movie. I have to admit I love the way Zack Snyder sees these things. it was rather breathtaking! and I dont want to give too much away but the cast of Aussies, if nothing else, makes the movie worth seeing. I mean if it was just geoffrey Rush and David Wenham it would have been enough for me to see it but you have so many more.
Sam Neill, Ryan Kwanten, Anthony LaPaglia, Richard Roxburgh, Hugo Weaving and Joel Edgerton thats impressive right.... and this song is just so happy.

1 comment:

  1. ^.^ I want to see that one too! I'm a bit of a sucker for animated movies... And I heard Last Airbender sucked, so just waiting for DVD to watch it.

    ReplyDelete